the art he chose in general, especially for the female heroes, is really gross and terrible, but here are a few more sexist, misogynistic, sex-shaming gems:
- “for those men that love rude bitches, [emma frost] the white queen is the way”
- [on natasha romanoff, the highest ~debut] “considering she’s fucked half the guys in the marvel universe, that’s quite a feat”
- [on elektra] she’ll “give you a nice, ninja-trained blow job”
- [on black canary] “i used to think she was the hottest chick in the dcu, but then i remembered that she fucks green arrow”
- [on dazzler] “a friggin’ great vagina”
- [on kitty pryde] “i want to anally do her”
- [on choice of art for jade] “i picked the one with the big tits”
- [on batwoman] “i’m hoping for a dc-marvel crossover so that tony stark can turn her; she could also have sex with nightwing and still be a lesbian”
- calls tigra ‘easy’ for no discernible reason along with calling stephanie brown that because she’s a single mother
- says that he’ll blow a load onto jessica jones’ face so he doesn’t have to look at her
Remember when I said the thing about if Marvel cancelled Avengers Academy?
Beautiful people in no particular order
↳ Lucy Liu: “I try to believe like I believed when I was five…when your heart tells you everything you need to know.”
Batgirl Corps #1
Because the fans demanded it you got it! The team-up you’ve all wanted. Can Barbara Gordon assemble the team of Barbara Gordon, Barbara Gordon and fan-favourite Gordon Barbara Gordon to meet the rising threat of the dastardly Barbara Gordon?
Will the team even survive when one Barbara Gordon dies? Which Barbara Gordon will betray the team? And who has romance on the cards in the shape of the recently returned Barbara Gordon? We ain’t saying!
Writer: Barbara Gordon
Pencils: Barbara Gordon
Note: This book will be in print form only. Barbara Gordon does not do computers.
Do you ever just get really REALLY annoyed when someone’s character/ship tag is just… wrong?
Woah. So many posts about the Spider-Men thing.
I’ll just sit here and be pleased to have another Miles book to pick up for a few weeks. Especially since it’s got Pichelli on art.
[Kings: The Sabbath Queen]
Stop that. Stop with your face.